Power is out at the Green Valley Substation. Thank you for your patience.
WHAT ARE THE APPLICABLE FEES?
Please note the billing account fees:
- Line Extension Costs, all applicable fees, to be determined at a later date, shall be paid to the Cooperative, prior to construction. (See rule 203.D of Trico’s current RRLEP).
- A Design Deposit may be required to prepare detailed line extension plans. Such advance will be applied to the final cost. (See rule 201.B of Trico’s current RRLEP).
- Billing Deposit or Letter of Credit from present electric company. (See rule 124 & 128 of Trico’s current RRLEP).
- $100.00 New Service Establishment Fee plus applicable taxes will be billed on your first bill (one-time charge).
- Fixed Monthly Charge plus applicable taxes, in accordance with the applicable Rate Tariff determined by Trico. (See rule 109, 139, & 140 of Trico’s current RRLEP).