THE APPLICATION PROCESS
THE INDIVIDUAL APPLICATION PROCESS
Please review the application for additional details or email ConstructionApplications@Trico.coop, or call (520) 744-2944 ext. 2731.
- Submit your application.
- A Trico Designer will contact you within 1-2 weeks to set up a site evaluation.
- A Trico Designer will direct the route of electrical service to your meter location.
- A cost will be evaluated after the design has been completed, which may take 1-2 weeks.
- Trico will provide you a final design and any other necessary documents.
- Once payment and/or easements (if applicable) are received by Trico, your work order will be released to Trico’s construction department.
- Call (520) 744-2944, ext. 2730, to coordinate with a Trico Inspector one week prior to excavation.
- Applicant is responsible for digging, backfilling, installation of conduit for all trenches, and providing the meter panel or pedestal to Trico’s specifications.
- Call the local Authority Having Jurisdiction (AHJ) for your electrical permit inspections. (Excluding new meter pole installations, our construction does not have to be completed before you call for your inspections.)
- Once Trico has received the clearances from the AHJ, billing deposit or Letter of Credit, and your excavation has been approved and completed, Trico will schedule a construction date or call Trico’s Construction Schedulers at (520) 744-2944, ext. 2730.