Trico is now accepting scholarship applications
Each year, the Trico Foundation awards scholarships to Trico Members and their families to attend an accredited college, university or vocational school.
In order to be eligible to receive a Trico Foundation Scholarship, applicants must:
- Be a Trico Member, spouse of a Member or dependent child who is claimed as a dependent on the Member’s federal tax return.
- Be a full-time undergraduate student of an accredited college, university, vocational school or other post high school educational institution, or will be a full-time student in the fall. (Applicant must carry a minimum course load of 12 credit hours.)
- Have a cumulative grade point average of 2.5 or greater.
Trico is now accepting applications for the 2020-21 academic year. Some things to keep in mind before applying:
- The name on the application must be the name of the student applying.
- Please use an email that you check regularly as email is the easiest way for us to contact students.
- There are TWO parts to the application. Once you complete the General Information portion of the application, you must click “Submit Application.” You will have to go to your Dashboard to complete “follow-ups” for the scholarship you qualify for. If you don’t see any scholarships, it means you didn’t meet the requirements of the scholarship.
- Students must submit their official transcripts and a letter of reference. Please allow plenty of time to complete this follow-up work.
- The deadline to apply is March 2, 2020.
- Students who already have bachelor’s degrees are NOT eligible for the Trico Foundation scholarship.
Since its inception in 1983, the Trico Foundation has awarded more than $2.5 million – benefiting over 600 students – in scholarships to Trico Members and their dependent children.
A selection committee made up of area educators reviews all scholarship applications and determines which students receive a Trico Foundation scholarship. The committee is independent of the Trico Board.