Join us Saturday, April 7 at Casino del Sol Resort for the 2018 Annual Meeting.
Doors open at 8:30 a.m. The meeting starts at 10 a.m. Bring a copy of your bill for fast check-in. Refreshments will be served.
Members will also have the opportunity to buy up to three trees at a discounted rate of $10 each if they take the tree(s) home that day. (Quantities of trees are limited and will be sold on a first-come, first-served basis.)
Here's what you need to know about the Annual Meeting:
- Location: Casino Del Sol Resort Hotel, 5655 W. Valencia Rd.
- Meeting starts at 10 a.m.
- Registration opens at 8:30 a.m.
- Refreshments will be served
- Low-cost trees for sale
- Bring a copy of your bill for fast check in
Win raffle prizes*, inlcuding:
- a 2002 Chevrolet K1500
- a NEST Thermostat
- an iPad
- Trico bill credits
- a $250 credit towards an energy efficient appliance
- an overnight stay at Casino Del Sol Resort
*Must be present to win
One of the many benefits of co-op membership is the ability to vote for who sits on the Board of Directors. For the first time, Trico Members can vote online for their Board of Directors. If you are a SmartHub user, log in to Smart Hub to vote by April 6, 2018. To request a paper ballot by mail, click here.
Why should you vote for your Board of Directors? You’re contributing to the success of the Cooperative by putting the right people at the helm.