Trico offers several convenient ways to pay your Trico Electric bill:
Pay your bill online using your checking account or your VISA , Mastercard or Discover card. It's fast, simple and free! You can even view your current and past bills, payment history, and energy usage graphs. There is no need for a paper bill and you can opt out of paper bills completely if you wish.
You will receive an email reminder from Trico each month telling you that a new bill is ready. All you have to do is login to Trico Smarthub and authorize payment. To sign up, go to Trico Smarthub and set up your account.
Quick Pay lets you get in, pay your bill and get out. No logging in. No passwords or logins to remember. Click here to enter Quick Pay.
PAY BY PHONE:
Direct connection; just follow the prompts. Make payments on your bill. You will need your Trico Account number. Update your phone number in our records. Call toll free at 1-866-999-8441.
AUTOMATIC PAYMENT / BANKDRAFT
Never be late with your payment again! With Bankdraft, your monthly electric bill is paid from your checking or savings account on the date it's due. You can set up an automatic payment at trico.smarthub.coop.
Find MoneyGram—over 40,000 U.S. agent locations inside retailers like Walmart, Albertsons, CVS/pharmacy, ACE Cash Express, and Advance America.
Bring these with you:
- Cash: enough for your payment and the MoneyGram fee $1.50
- Your Trico Account Number
- Receive Code: 15580
Complete the MoneyGram ExpressPayment® blue form, use the red MoneyGram phone or use the MoneyGram kiosk to complete your transaction. (Payment processes may vary depending on your location. Simply ask an associate for help.) Find a MoneyGram location: www.MoneyGram.com/BillPayLocations
Pay your Trico bill at any Walmart store. Just take your Trico Electric bill to the customer service desk. Walmart accepts current bills; however, an individual store may refuse to process payments on delinquent bills. You can pay with cash, Walmart money order or PIN-based debit card. (Sorry, no checks or credit cards.) Wal-Mart assesses a $1.00 fee for 3-day processing and $1.50 fee for next-day processing.
You will be given a receipt. Be sure to take a few moments to verify the information on the receipt, including the last four digits of your account number, the utility paid (e.g., Trico), and the amount paid. Please note: If you're scheduled for disconnect, you must call Trico with your payment receipt number.
Payments are usually processed within 3-4 business days.
Mail your payment to:
Trico Electric Cooperative, Inc.
P.O. Box 930
Marana, AZ 85653
If you can’t make your electric bill payment on time, you may be able to make special payment arrangements with our member services department. The following rules regarding payment arrangements were adopted by the Trico Board of Directors in December of 2003:
- No arrangements on accounts with less than a 12 month history.
- No arrangements on accounts with an inadequate deposit.
- Arrangements are limited to a maximum of two extensions per year.
- A 12 month moratorium is put on future arrangements on accounts with a broken arrangement.
- Trico does not accept personal checks for payment to reconnect services disconnected for nonpayment.
RECONNECTION OF SERVICE:
- Service requests for reconnection of electric service due to non-payment will be handled within the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 4:30 p.m., Monday - Friday.
- Calls for restoration of service must be received before 4:30 p.m. for same day service (overtime charges may apply).
- Trico does not accept payment in the field on delinquent accounts. You may pay your bills using any of the payment options Trico offers.
- Service will not be reconnected until payment is credited to your account. The total amount of bill, deposit and reconnect fee are required prior to restoration of service.
- The customer must request reconnection.