Even out your electric bills from month-to-month! Trico offers two programs:
Levelized Budget: On this plan, the amount you owe is recalculated every month based on the last eleven (11) months’ kilowatt-hour usage plus the number of kilowatt-hours used in the current month. Though the plan helps makes your payments more even, the amount you pay is not the same every month.
Fixed Budget: On this plan, your payment is the same every month. The amount is calculated once a year based on the last eleven (11) months’ kilowatt-hour usage plus the number of kilowatt-hours used in the current month. Every May the account is evaluated and adjustments are made if necessary.
Requirements for Budget Billing:
- Your name must appear on the account.
- Your account must have a good credit history. This means that there must not be no more than two delinquencies within the last 12 months and no disconnects for nonpayment.
- Your account must be on a residential or small commercial rate. If your account is on any other rate, please contact a key accounts representative.
- Other charges will be added to the monthly budget amount.
- If you fail to maintain good credit, you will immediately be returned to the regular billing plan and not allowed to participate in the Budget Billing plan again until you have reestablished good credit. At this time, it is your responsibility to let us know if you wish to resume participation in the program.
- Your account must be paid in full before changing it to budget billing.
- Call Trico's Member Services at 744-2944 to sign up!
Mail your payment to:
Trico Electric Cooperative, Inc.
P.O. Box 930
Marana, AZ 85653